It's the 10th anniversary week of Buffy The Vampire Slayer's series finale, Chosen. We celebrate Sarah Michelle Gellar's show.
How much are msn getting paid for not allowing anyone to comment on politics?
With 99% of the country ready to throw in the towel msn keeps putting drivel like Eastenders on to finish off the other 1%.
i don't want to talk about fantasy worlds except the one that Camoron (not a spelling mistake) lives in.
Come on msn. Give us a platform that'll do us some good not this airy fairy mindless drivel. You are one of the biggest networks here and you treat this site like your own comic and the posters like kids. Grow a pair and give us a platform for real opinion that might actually make a difference.
More crap to comment on, real stories are not allowed,
pakistani men abduct and rape white girls and the Police
say it is not about race, what a joke, how many black
girls were raped? answer none, how many asian girls
were raped? answer none, this is about race, it is hatred
for the white race of this country, come on BNP give them
a good beating.
It's aliens wot dunnit. The aliens are trying to mimic our world so they put out a program about what they think humans are like. They've set it into a square where nothing at all happens outside the square. They don't know about olympics. or houses with upstairs. or pubs closing down, or owning a washing machine, or who Walford united are playing this Saturday. The actual square is only 12 foot by 12 foot 'cos that's what it looks like from space. No one knows where the police station is or what corner the hospital is on for all the murders and falling downstairs and beatings. Some people know where the garage is but out of 30 houses they all know where the market is 'cos it's the size of Walthamstow market.
On the plus side there's always a bus or a taxi, in case someone leaves, and the bins are always emptied though nobody knows what day the binman comes.
Aliens think that this represents real life and so do the people who watch it though almost nobody has a lying, cheating, bullying, murdering next door neighbour who likes going to the caff.
White people are the only racist? well for starters thats a racist comment so infact yes you are being racist..why do you feel everyone has it in for the black person all britain trys to do is make every race feel at home and trys its best to promote that go to any other country and see how you get on! everyone thats born here can straight away become a british citzen without no question..always first to pull the racist card itsss oldd newwssss!!!! so dont you dare run down us white people.
latest tv videos
Michael Douglas, while promoting Behind the Candelabra at Cannes, gets emotional as he talks about beating cancer. .
Date 14 hrs ago, Duration 1:01, Views 1078
Video by: ITN
Date 14 hrs ago 1:01
Tooltip Information:Michael Douglas cries at CannesVideo by:Description: Michael Douglas, while promoting Behind the Candelabra at Cannes, gets emotional as he talks about beating cancer. .Rating: 4Views: 1078
Date 15/05/13 1:57
Tooltip Information:Behind The Candelabra - TrailerVideo by:Description: Starring Michael Douglas as Liberace and Matt Damon as Scott Thorson, BEHIND THE CANDELABRA tells the true story of their glamorous life together and their tempestuous relationship - from the glitz and glamour of the early days to their bitter break-up.Rating: 4Views: 1612
Date 19 hrs ago 1:54
Tooltip Information:Douglas holds back tears in CannesVideo by:Description: Michael Douglas choked back tears as he declared his role in Liberace biopic Behind The Candelabra "a beautiful gift" following his battle with cancer.Rating: 4Views: 527
Date 15/05/13 1:57
Tooltip Information:Behind the Candelabra trailerVideo by:Description: From Academy Award winning director Steven Soderbergh and based on an autobiographical novel, eOne are excited to release the new trailer and quad poster for the fabulous Behind the Candelabra (releases 7th June 2013). Behind the Candelabra follows the tumultuous relationship between lovers Liberace (Michael Douglas) and Scott Thorson (Matt Damon).Rating: 4Views: 2927