Coronation Street triumphed at the British Soap Awards 2013 and Michelle Keegan won sexiest female.
26/10/2012 10:05 | By Lorna Cooper, editor, MSN TV
X Factor 2012: When Robbie Williams met Rylan Clark
X Factor 2012:Robbie Williams and Rylan Clark
Share this Gallery
Don't mind me; I'm just imagining Rylan and Robbie disagreeing over who can wind Gary Barlow up the most...
related stories on msn
- The Apprentice 2013: meet the candidates... in song! #ApprenticeSong
- MTV's The Valleys returns, picking up where it left off.
- Once Upon A Time's fairy tale magic hits the London Underground
- Bafta award for director of Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Show performance
- STEFFI: new music-based drama puts an urban spin on a familiar tale
Feel so sad that Robbie can back such an incompetant singer as Rylan. He may well be a good sport and laugh but most certainly cannot sing. This time, my family and friends have all been put off x factor. I'ts a mockery to all the good singers and a shame because we loved the show.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
latest tv videos
Hollyoaks win at Soap Awards
Date 3 hrs ago 1:17
Tooltip Information:Corrie winners at ITV Soap AwardsVideo by:Description: Coronation Street dominated the British Soap Awards, scooping eight out of 16 awards including Best Soap.Rating: 4Views: 372
Date 6 hrs ago 1:11
Tooltip Information:Denmark win EurovisionVideo by:Description: Denmark's Emmelie de Forest has won this year's Eurovision Song Contest with her ethno-inspired flute and drum tune "Only Teardrops", despite tough competition from spectacular stage shows by performers from Azerbaijan and Ukraine.Rating: 4Views: 1083