Lord Alan Sugar and Donald Trump are arguing on Twitter. It's the latest reality TV feud.
X Factor 2012: Gary Barlow wants mobile phone ban
Gary Barlow has said that he wants to ban the contestants from using mobile phones.
We love Twitter. Not only does it give you an instant insight into the world of TV stars, thanks to Twitter-happy celebrities, but it's also a great way to keep track on what's going on.
It seems that Gary Barlow isn't such a fan of the social networking site, as he has recently said that he would like the finalists of this year's X Factor to not use Twitter at all.
Speaking at his Judges Houses at Boughton House in Northants, Gary said: "Last year's contestants spent too much time on Twitter when they should have been spending the time working on their songs and performances."
He also said it's not good for them to look at Twitter as they dwell on any negatives they see: "They'd look at 100 comments and 99 would be positive but all they would think about was the one that was negative. It's not good for them."
"If they didn't see Twitter it would be much better for them. If I have my way I'll take their phones off them as soon as they go into the contestants house."
Yikes! You better get tweeting while you can X Factor hopefuls, it looks like Gary is pretty serious about taking away the mobile phones...
"The X Factor is hard work, they need to put all their energies into their performances rather than worrying about who has said what about them on Twitter."
related stories on msn
latest tv videos
Miguel injured two fans on Sunday after a stunt at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas went wrong. .
Date 14 hrs ago, Duration 0:42, Views 71