X Factor: Is it love for Caroline Flack and James Arthur?
All the latest news and gossip from The X Factor...
Star Magazine reports that the 32-year-old Xtra Factor host knocked James back after they struck up a friendship at Judges Homes.
A source said: "James is smitten with Caroline. He asked her out on a date but she said no. Caroline thinks he is good looking and of course she is flattered. But she doesn't fancy him and told him that they can't take it any further than just friends."
Hmmm... You can understand why he'd be a little confused after her comments in Metro last month.
She said: "When he sings it gets you there and I don’t think we’ve had that before with an X Factor contestant. It's almost like you want to fix him a little bit." Bless...
I'm confused too. For someone who's been told 'no' James still appears very persistent and for someone who's rejected him, Caroline's still flirtatious. Did anyone see them on Xtra Factor last week?
During Flack's interview with James, she asked him if he would be going out to 'celebrate getting through' after the show. He smiled, "only if you're coming with me." Caroline blushed, fanning herself with her cards as if to cool down. Taken by surprise but beaming from ear to ear... like a giggling teenager.
Don't get me wrong, we all know Ms Flack's no stranger to dating pop stars. Who can forget her 'cougar time' with One Direction's Harry Styles? But don't you think James would suit her?
Maybe it's just me... I love a good reality romance!
Click the discussion bar below to leave your views...
Join me next Saturday for our live blog... who will make it through and who'll be bottom two?
Relive Sunday's X Factor here...
MSN Reality TV
Two children of the late singer Michael Jackson made their first appearance in the wrongful death trial against their father's concert promoter.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:14, Views 4
What's your favourite Tony Soprano quote?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I wipe my a** with your feelings.
- What use is an unloaded gun?
- You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?
- What f****** kind of human being am I, if my own mother wants me dead?
- Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.
- I won't pay. I know too much about extortion.
- You don't s*** where you eat. And you really don't s**t where I eat.
- Is everyone in my life f*****' bananas?
- When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
- All due respect, you got no f*****' idea what it's like to be Number One.