Big Brother: The Final Cometh!
All the latest news and gossip from the Big Brother house...
It's the housemates final day in the Big Brother house and tonight we'll discover who you deem to be our 2012 winner. Who wins?
LATEST FROM THE HOUSE:
Last night Big Brother treated the housemates to his traditional 'Last Supper'.
The housemates received a slap-up meal and champagne reception with a selection of their favourite chart classics thrown in.
While slurping up their champers and tripping the light fantastic, there was only one thing on their minds - the Grand Final. Luke S hoped that his suit would be dry cleaned in time, the girls compared how many creases were in their dresses and they all pondered that age old question... would a stylist be sent in to tame their tresses? Have they seen this show before? Talk about turning into divas!
The good news was that it was a relaxed day with no arguments and one hell of a party. Fingers crossed that Luke S, Sara, Deana, Adam and Luke A wake up fresh this morning... the girls are planning on pampering themselves all day ready for tonight so hangovers are not an option.
Who will walk away the winner of Big Brother 2012?
Click the discussion bar to leave your views...
Images (C) Channel 5
Two children of the late singer Michael Jackson made their first appearance in the wrongful death trial against their father's concert promoter.
Date 56 mins ago, Duration 1:14, Views 0
What's your favourite Tony Soprano quote?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I wipe my a** with your feelings.
- What use is an unloaded gun?
- You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?
- What f****** kind of human being am I, if my own mother wants me dead?
- Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.
- I won't pay. I know too much about extortion.
- You don't s*** where you eat. And you really don't s**t where I eat.
- Is everyone in my life f*****' bananas?
- When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
- All due respect, you got no f*****' idea what it's like to be Number One.