Big Brother: The Not So Surprise Eviction
All the latest news and gossip from the Big Brother house
I have to say, I was more than a bit surprised when Emma Willis announced the twist to the housemates.
During yesterday's Big Brother’s Bit on the Side the mum-to-be grilled the housemates live from the BB garden... then blurted out the news. I thought this was supposed to be a surprise eviction? Obviously not!
The housemates sat stunned as they slowly realised that one of them would be leaving one day before the end... Tom said that he couldn't believe it and Aaron looked on edge. Thankfully Emma introduced BB’s worst clips to take their minds off it all and like goldfish they forgot the eviction evilness to come and sat giggling at fart noises and bananas.
Today has been a different story as the news has sunk in and they've spoken of nothing else. As well as speculating on who could go, there's been more hairspray, moisturiser, fake tan, primping and plucking than you can shake a stick at.
Dress to impress guys, it could be you!
Click the discussion bar below to leave your views...
'Tony Soprano' actor James Gandolfini has died aged 51 from a suspected heart attack while on holiday in Rome. .
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:02, Views 64
What's your favourite Tony Soprano quote?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I wipe my a** with your feelings.
- What use is an unloaded gun?
- You got any idea what my life would be worth if certain people found out I checked into a laughing academy?
- What f****** kind of human being am I, if my own mother wants me dead?
- Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.
- I won't pay. I know too much about extortion.
- You don't s*** where you eat. And you really don't s**t where I eat.
- Is everyone in my life f*****' bananas?
- When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
- All due respect, you got no f*****' idea what it's like to be Number One.