Big Brother: Conor's tempting treats
All the latest news and gossip from the Big Brother house...
Conor won the opportunity to choose this week’s shopping list for the whole house by winning the Confusing Cuisine task. Because of this Big Brother has added some very special items to the list that might take his fancy at the expense of more food for his fellow housemates.
Conor has £800 to spend. He will be able to buy items from the usual shopping list along with these additional options:
1. Protein Shake - £35 each
2. Giant Water Pistol (24 hours’ use) - £25
3. Giant Bowling Set (24 hours’ use) £15
4. Swingball (24 hours’ use) - £20
5. Table Football (1 week’s use) - £50
6. Polaroid Camera with film - £70
7. A bunch of Roses for a female housemate of your choice (purchase as many as you wish) - £20
8. Ultimate Lads’ night in the garden including: pizza, cider, table football, a football and goalposts - £150
9. Remote control cars and track (Scalextric, 1 week’s use) - £150
10. Massage oils - £10
11. Hour with Mp3 player loaded your favourite songs - £20
12. 10 Assorted Luxury Donuts - £15
13. Curry Takeaway with sides for all housemates - £80
14. A jar full of your favourite cookies - £20
15. The full Euro 2012 football results so far - £100
Do you remember when Rex ordered every silly item he could purchase and no food, wouldn't that be fun?
Will the house hardman be tempted?
What would you choose?
Click the discussion box below to leave your views...
Join me every Friday LIVE from 10pm to comment on the eviction, you can even take part on your mobile! I'll be right here every day with all the news from the house, so be sure to pop back. It's gonna be emotional...
Big Brother house revealed!
Images (C) Channel 5
Lily Rose Cooper (Allen) says her new songs will be about nappies now she is a mum at the Ivor Novello Awards.
Date 16 hrs ago, Duration 1:19, Views 369
Are you shocked Made In Chelsea won a Bafta?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 86 %Yes - Made In Chelsea is rubbish
- No - Made In Chelsea is entertaining