Big Brother: Lie Detector Results
Did the housemates finally win some alcohol?
Yesterday, Sara was chosen by the housemates as the Most Genuine Housemate and was called to the Diary Room where she was asked to take part in Lie Detector Test.
What Sara didn’t know was that the lie detector wasn’t actually turned on and it was the other housemates who were deciding whether or not she was telling the truth.
To pass the task, Sara had to truthfully answer 55% of the questions. Thankfully she managed it and the housemates passed the task and snaffled some well deserved alcohol!
Here's how she answered...
1. Which housemate’s friendship do you value the most? – DEANA - TRUE
2. Which housemate would you most like to kiss? – BECKY - LIE
3. If you were stuck in the Big Brother house with only one housemate, who would you want that housemate to be? – DEANA - TRUE
4. Which housemate would you least like to be stuck in the Big Brother house on your own with? – ADAM - TRUE
5. Would you do a topless photo shoot for £10’000? – NO - LIE
6. Who do you think will be the top three housemates on finale night? – SCOTT, CONOR, BECKY - TRUE
7. Did you tell any lies during the audition process to win your place in the Big Brother house? – NO - TRUE
8. While in the Big Brother house, have you ever stolen food without telling the others? – NO - LIE
9. Do you have a game plan? – NO - TRUE
10 Would you describe Ashleigh’s singing voice as good? – YES - TRUE
BONUS: Do you think you can win Big Brother? – NO - TRUE
Click the discussion bar below to leave your views...
Images (C) Channel 5
The cast of Blood Ties are the latest stars to stroll down the Cannes red carpet, with plenty more famous faces to keep the snappers happy.
Date 5 hrs ago, Duration 1:16, Views 46
Are you shocked Made In Chelsea won a Bafta?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- 87 %Yes - Made In Chelsea is rubbish
- No - Made In Chelsea is entertaining