Big Brother Task: Liar Liar?
The housemates become a human polygraph...
This evening Big Brother called the 'most genuine' housemate to come to the diary room.
In order to pass today's task they must give genuinely truthful answers to Big Brother’s questions whilst hooked up to a highly technical lie detector machine. What they don't know is that the other housemates will be judging whether or not they are telling the truth.
What's to come...
'The most genuine’ housemate will be told that they must live up to their genuine title and truthfully answer questions while hooked up to Big Brother’s lie detector machine. In order to pass the task they must score an average of 55% truth.
Big Brother will explain to the other housemates (via the plasma screen) that the lie detector test is in fact fake and that they will decide whether or not the stooge is telling the truth or not.
Housemates will be handed TRUTH and LIE cards and after each question is asked they must vote on the most genuine housemates' answer.
In other words, the housemates are becoming a human polygraph. Whatever result they vote for will be fed back to the small task room as if it is a genuine lie detector result.
The stooge will first be given 'control questions', such as what is your name and age - so that the polygraph (ahem!) can be read correctly. Then the questions get a little more interesting.
Mwah, ha, ha, ha!
1. Which housemate’s friendship do you value the most?
2. Which housemate would you most like to kiss?
3. If you were stuck in the Big Brother house with only one housemate, who would you want that housemate to be?
4. Which housemate would you least like to be stuck in the Big Brother house on your own with?
5. Would you do a topless photo shoot for £10’000? (GIRL) OR Would you do a topless calendar? (BOY BUT NOT LUKE A) OR Which housemate do you think has the worst personal hygiene? (LUKE)
6. Who do you think will be the top three housemates on finale night?
7. Which celebrity do you think that you most resemble?
8. Did you tell any lies during the audition process to win your place in the Big Brother house?
9. While in the Big Brother house, have you ever stolen food without telling the others?
10. Which Luke is the best chef?
11. Do you have a game plan?
12. Who is the most boring housemate?
13. Would you describe Ashleigh’s singing voice as good or bad?
14. Which housemate has the worst hair?
15. Which housemate spends the most time on their appearance?
16. Who is the most attractive male/female housemate?
17. Which housemate takes themselves the most seriously?
18. Who do you think is the least intelligent housemate?
19. Who do you think is the most intelligent housemate?
20. Do you think you can win Big Brother?
What will the chosen housemate say?
I can't wait to find out!
Click the discussion bar below to leave your views...
Join me every Friday LIVE from 9pm to comment on the eviction, you can even take part on your mobile! I'll be right here every day with all the news from the house, so be sure to pop back. It's gonna be emotional...
Big Brother house revealed!
Images (C) Channel 5
MSN TV talks via Skype to fired Apprentice candidate Jason Leech to find out what went wrong and how he (partially) led his team to disaster. The App... More MSN TV talks via Skype to fired Apprentice candidate Jason Leech to find out what went wrong and how he (partially) led his team to disaster. The Apprentice airs Wednesdays on BBC1 at 9pm.
Date 7 hrs ago, Duration 5:49, Views 2096
What is the best TV drama of 2013 so far?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- The Fall
- Game of Thrones
- Mad Men
- Call The Midwife
- The Americans
- The Village
- Mad Dogs